We discuss our rebrand from Bogans Heroes to The Dime Drop, Louisville's 2013 banner coming down due to NCAA ruling, the current Kentucky season, and 2019 high school prospect James Wiseman.
You can read the companion piece for Wiseman's profile here: jkylemann.wordpress.com/2018/02/21/ho…ames-wiseman/
It's a pretty enormously huge week in college sports, and we are here to help you sift through the noise. Strap in securely as we discuss the brutal heartbreak of the Kentucky/Florida football game and the bizarre nature of the FBI investigation that has Louisville reeling and facing severe punishment (again).
Hello everyone. As a little primer for your weekend of UK football, we decided to visit with our Boganites and dish a bit about:
- Which season is the best
- How each of us feels about feels about horror movies
- Traumatizing haunted house stories
- A preview of the Kentucky-Florida game coming up on Saturday
We return to talk some NBA Draft!
- The 2015 Draft and where those draftees are trending now
- The Wolves/Bulls trade
- Three Cats taken in the first round
- Is Markelle Fultz a winner?
- The rich get richer, somehow
- Various other analysis on the first and second rounds
A big ole return after a short hiatus -- Andrew and Kyle are back to talk about the end of the college basketball season and the roster shakeup Kentucky will be facing for next year. There's also a healthy dose of recruiting talk, so open wide.
Episode 10 of Bogan's Heroes was a personal treat. Mike Pratt, color commentator for Kentucky Basketball and longtime fixture in around the game, joins us to talk a wiiiiiide variety of topics. Mike is just one of those guys that can riff on stories for hours. Definitely want to try and have him back. Some topics we hit:
- The music that Mike grew up enjoying.
- Style during the ABA era.
- How Mike ended up at UK.
- Some great anecdotes about Coach Rupp.
- Playing against Pistol Pete.
- Mike thinks he was statistically cheated at UK.
- Mike's time as a scout in the NBA and that lifestyle.
- Building the Charlotte Hornets from scratch.